DAMS Handwritten notes for NEET – PG, AIIMS and PGI.
DAMS Handwritten notes is useful in the preparation of Medical PG entrance examination like NEET – PG, AIIMS, PGI and other state exam.
The handwritten note consists of all subject i.e. Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Radiology, Dermatology, Surgery, E.N.T, Medicine, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Anesthesia, Forensic, Opthalmology and PSM.
- DAMS Notes are highly recommended by the NEET-PG Aspirant as they cover vast majority of NEET-PG Curriculum.
- Grasp the content easily because it written in most attractive way.
- 100% topic covered.
- Simple and Diagrammatic explanation of each subject.
- Best Selling Notes for Medical Students from many years compare to other notes.
- Institute topper made these notes
- Handwritten DAMS notes promote remembering the content better than typed notes.
- Helps you to mark the most relevant topic and point in your textbooks.
- Controversial questions explain very well so no need to go through multiple book.
- Notes made according to latest pattern of NEET – PG and NBE examination pattern
- Know latest concepts and related questions.
- Helps you in each exams because it explain almost eveything.