UpToDate Offline – 2018
– UpToDate is an evidence-based, physician-authored clinical decision support resource which clinicians trust to make the right point-of-care decisions.
– More than 6,500 world-renowned physician authors, editors, and peer reviewers use a rigorous editorial process to synthesize the most recent medical information into trusted, evidence-based recommendations that are proven to improve patient care and quality.
– Over 1.3 million clinicians in 187 countries and nearly 90% of major academic medical centers in the United States rely on UpToDate to provide the best care.
– More than 80 research studies confirm widespread usage of UpToDate and the association of its use with improved patient care and hospital performance — including reduced length of stay, fewer adverse complications, and lower mortality.
– UpToDate topics are viewed more than 43 million times per month.
– Complete Uptodate articles with images and videos.
– Interactive Drug Interactions Analysis.
– Deep search: full word search.
**How to use:**
1. Move the downloaded files (“UTD.zip” OR “UTDall.zip”) to your device.. (in case of iPhone/iPad use iTunes, and move the compressed files to “Documents” app).
2. if you want to use Uptodate without images.. extract “UTD.zip” to a directory of your choice.. and if you want to use it with images.. extract “UTDall”
3. Open “Uptodate.htm” using the recommened browser as mentioned below. (and add it to Bookmarks or to Home Screen).
– Desktop (Windows, Linux, Mac): Chrome
– Mobile (Android): Opera Browser (not opera mini)
– Mobile (iOS): Documents (can be installed even in non-jailbreaked devices using vshare)
– Size: ~4.2GB (with pictures)
– do NOT extract the files before moving them, as there are more than 40000 files, which mean it’s almost impossible to copy between devices unless they’re compressed in one file.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This edition was only meant for clinicians in developing countries who can’t afford its high cost (495$/year). However if you can afford it please pay and use it legally, it’s really worthy.