The most thorough and up-to-date obstetrics and gynecology review available for the USMLE Step 2 CK and the Ob/Gyn clerkship exam
1300+ board-style questions deliver a thorough review of the clerkship’s core competencies
LANGE Q&A Obstetrics & Gynecology, 9e features more than 1300 USMLE-style questions and answers with concise but comprehensive explanations of correct and incorrect answer choices. This trusted review simulates the USMLE Step 2 CK test-taking experience by including clinical vignette questions and updates on the latest in obstetric and gynecologic treatment, therapies, diseases and disorders. Questions are carefully selected to match the style and difficulty level of what students will see on the actual exams. The ninth edition features more than 35 images, and has been student and resident reviewed to assure the most relevant, up-to-date content possible.
- Build confidence and assess your knowledge with 1,300+ USMLE-style questions
- Get detailed explanations for why answers are correct or incorrect
- Review one subject at a time to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses
- Gain a better understanding of key concepts with more than 35 images
- Bolster your preparation with a 150-question comprehensive practice exam
Everything you need to excel:
- Clinical vignette questions simulate what you will see on the actual exam
- Student and resident reviewed to make sure you are studying the most relevant material possible
- Written by experienced Ob-Gyn faculty
- Questions focus on high-yield material, allowing you to maximize your study time
About the Author
Sharon Phelan MD, FACOG is an Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of New Mexico Health Science Center – School of Medicine.
Vicki Mendiratta, MD is an Assistant Professor and Director of Third-Year Clerkship in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Washington School of Medicine.
Vern Katz, MD is affiliated with the Center for Genetics and Maternal-Fetal Medicine in Springfield, Oregon. He served as associate chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Roger Smith, MD is a Professor and Vice-Chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the UMKC-Truman Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri.