LANGE Review Of Medical Microbiology & Immunology is one of the best books in Microbiology and Immunology. The book is written by Warren Levinson, MD, PhD, a well-known professor of Microbiology.
Here are the advantages of this book:
- More than 600 sample questions to test your knowledge.
- A complete USMLE-style exam with case-based questions.
- Review questions and case studies.
- Summaries of important microorganisms.
- Summary tables that emphasize the need-to-know aspects of infectious diseases.
- Basic science pearls that summarize fundamental concepts.
- Information-packed tables and figures.
- Pearls for the USMLE provide concise, valuable information for the exams.
- 70 color images, including Gram stains, bacteriological lab tests, viral electron micrographs and inclusion bodies, fungal stains, as well as protozoan and worm micrographs.
- More than 100 clinical images on www.LangeTextbooks.com/Levinson.
In this post from sujonhera.com, you will get the latest 13th Edition of LANGE Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology eBook PDF for Free Download.
Don’t forget to Share. 🙂