Study of micro organisms that cannot be seen with naked eye but can be seen with microscope such as bacteria, protozoa, fungi etc is called microbiology.
Micro biology is one an important subject of medicine. The reason is that, to treat diseases first you would need to learn about different microbes that causes these diseases. And therefore, a good knowledge of micro organisms is very necessary. To study micro biology you would need some good book. Fortunately there are many good books of micro biology. But the one short book that is considered the best one is clinical microbiology made ridiculously simple pdf. You can read its review below:
Clinical Microbiology made ridiculously simple:
This book is written by Mark Gladwin, M.D and Bill Trattler M.D. It is published by made ridiculously simple series. The book is brief book but still it is one of the most popular and most used book. The reason is that, it is very easy to read and understand as its name suggests it makes learning micro biology very easy and simple.
Features of clinical microbiology made ridiculously simple pdf:
Here are some of the micro biology MRS:
- First and foremost thing about this book is that, it has explained everything in an easy way.
- It is the most searched short book of microbiology on internet.
- It is one of the best selling book of microbiology.
- There are different labelled diagrams and slides that makes it easy to learn microbiology.
- There are various tables for classification of different micro organisms which makes it less time consuming to learn it.
- Diagrams are given in the form of different animations that makes it easy to remember them.
- There are many positive reviews of this book in amazon and other sites.
- This book is advised for micro biology by many experts and teachers.
(Download link is removed due to copyright claim, You can buy book from Amazon )